Thursday 25 November 2010

Choke Lever

 

Today the postman came with my choke lever (which I won on a well known auction website). I have been looking for one of these since owning my bike -the only thing wrong was it was a bit pricy! But I have one now so the one on the handlebars can come off. The difference between this one and a normal handlebar type lever is that the clamp on the back is hinged so it wraps around the frame (which is just over 1in ), and is held on with one nut & bolt. The hand lever was a bit too long for my liking so I swapped it with the one that I just took off the handlebars, which is much shorter in length and looks much better.

 choke 

P1010291

All that I have to do now is make a short choke cable and fit it to the carburettor. Oh yes, nearly forgot, I have to make the throttle cable too - then I can fit the carburettor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment