Saturday 19 March 2011

Motorcycle Mobile Phone Dedicated Waterproof Holder By UltimateAddons

 

Hi. I have just fitted a phone mount on two of my motorcycles. The mount takes either a waterproof or standard phone holder - I bought both, one for the wet weather and one for dry weather.  The latter one has a hole in the back so you can use the video camera on your phone while riding.

As the phone I have is a HTC smartphone, it allows me to download all the android apps. For use on the bike, I have downloaded the Sat-Nav (so I know where I am going);  a GPS speedo (which shows large digital numbers - so I can see how fast I am going); and a compass (so I can go South and head for the sun!).

P1010350   P1010351 

Front and rear pictures of the handlebar mounts made by UltimateAddons.

P1010343

My HTC phone in the waterproof holder

P1010355

This is the standard mount which fits in the car or in my case on the motorcycle. The big hole at the top is where your camera lens would be if you were using the dry weather case.

P1010347      P1010345

Pictures of Sat-Nav and GPS speedo

The good thing about the HTC phone is that I can also connect it to my crash helmet (by using my Cardo Scala intercom system). It also allows me to talk on the phone and play my music.

3 comments:

  1. As per my view this is best Waterproof Holder for the riders. With the help of it riders can easily fit and use its mobile on its bike.
    Motorcycle Cable

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive seen these Ultimate Addons products for sale over at https://www.1buy.co.uk/shop/ They look really good

    ReplyDelete